FINANCING & LEASING
Through Lease $mart or Ascentium Capital, third parties that have worked with many of Krispy Krunchy Chicken’s® customers, financing and leasing programs (lease-to-own) are available for your equipment and growth needs. We want to make your acquisition of financing and leasing equipment easy and affordable!
Lease $mart or Ascentium Capital can provide working capital funding for your growth needs. All leasing and financing offers by Lease $mart, or Ascentium Capital are subject to final credit approval.
To discuss your specific leasing needs and get sample lease payments, you may contact Lease $mart directly at 800-532-7303 (800-LEASE-03) or by email or Ascentium Capital at (281) 902-1962 or email.
In order to estimate lease payment options for your specific situation, Lease $mart or Ascentium Capital will need the following items:
- The total cost of the equipment you want to acquire.
- How long your business has been established under its current ownership.
- Whether the company and its principals have reasonably clean credit.
Your Commitment to Krispy Krunchy Chicken®
- Buy and use Krispy Krunchy Chicken’s® proprietary items.
- Maintain the Krispy Krunchy® program as specified during the on-site training.
- Buy all related food service items from our designated suppliers.
- Do not co-mingle unauthorized products with Krispy Krunchy® products without permission from Krispy Krunchy Chicken®.
- From time to time, Krispy Krunchy® will introduce new items by having them automatically distributed for their introduction. If your distributor sends a new Krispy Krunchy® product to you, you will accept it.
- You may discontinue the Krispy Krunchy® program at any time. If you decide to stop your program with Krispy Krunchy Chicken®, you must remove all Krispy Krunchy® signage, graphics, photos, and paper goods at your expense.